We manufacture corporate plates, emblems and shields in stainless steel and brass through the processes of chemical engraving and artisan enamelled.
The chemical engraving process is more recommended since the data is permanently marked between 0.15 and 0.20 mm deep.
They can be made of any size and shape.
They hold the most adverse environments as they pass hard tests in our lab.
Technical Characteristics Plates
This type of plates are aimed at the industry in general and are suitable to reflect technical features and/or specifications.
The CE regulation of machinery safety requires that every machine must carry an identification with its main characteristicsthe serial number of the same and the name of the manufacturer, in a lasting way.
They can be manufactured in aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper or polycarbonate, depending on the different environmental conditions to which they are subjected.
These plates are usually manufactured by serigraphing, inks and varnishes that support aggressive products, such as solvents.
Advantages and Benefits of Aluminium.
- Recyclability. Aluminum is 95% recyclable.
- High resistance to breakage.
- Fully mouldable signals (for columns or difficult places).
- Under specific weight, facilitating transport and handling.
- It's not toxic.
- Insurance in case of Fire. It is flame retardant and is classified as NOT Combustible material.
- Long service life. aluminum is waterproof, corrosion and UV-immune. Guaranteeing optimal performance for a long time.