Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer by accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her team and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are a primary and essential part of the proper functioning of our website.
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that deals with the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
• Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie manager, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that the users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer you.
• Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if any, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which he provides the Olicitado service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, if any, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which he provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
It is also possible that when you visit a website or by opening an email where you post an ad or some promotion on our products or services you will install in your browser some cookie that serves us to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times that are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
The information stored in the cookies is used exclusively by us. With the exception of Google analytics, which is used and managed by Google and for us for statistical purposes.
It is possible that when browsing other websites advertisements of our products are published, the display of these is managed through data obtained through cookies to which this website has access.
You can disable cookies. However, if you select this configuration you will have difficulty accessing certain parts of our website, having less effective browsing and even having difficulty making an order correctly on this website.
You can block, restrict, delete or set the cookies you want to work on this website by configuring your browser.
Revoke your cookie preferences on this website
The user may at all times revoke their consent granted by the notice of cookies through this link: